Virtually every aspect of acquiring, developing, holding, transferring and/or disposing of property has a tax implication. So, to be profitable and manage risk, every real estate stakeholder needs expert tax guidance.
Making sure that a sale, lease or transfer falls within a proper tax structure can make all the difference in final cost and legal status. RBF’s long-term experience in real estate transactions has helped our real estate clients avoid pitfalls and enhance wealth building.
RBF Assists Real Estate Businesses by:
- Advising on tax structures for ownership: trust, C-corp, S-corp or LLC
- Tax planning for land & property valuations, non-monetary compensation
- Analyzing multiple tax scenarios for structuring development projects
- Determining the tax impact of preservation restrictions on land transfers
- Performing cost segregation studies for multiple-property entities
- Identifying optimal tax benefit scenarios on donations of real estate to charity
- Assisting with challenging local municipalities on property tax assessments