Practitioners of law, engineering, architecture and other professions can look back on years of education and career development, only to realize that there was little time to study the business aspects of their chosen fields. It's not only expertise that accounts for a successful practice; it takes good financial performance.
Count on RBF's guidance, and on the fact that we know first hand what it takes to build a thriving professional practice.
RBF Assists Professional Services Businesses by:
- General accounting, record-keeping, reconciliation and financial reporting
- Payroll management
- Budgeting and cash flow projections
- Tax structuring and reporting for practices and individuals
- Funding strategies for buy/sell agreements
- Benefit/compensation plans structuring
- Recruitment and retention counsel
- Industry benchmarking and performance metrics
- Practice Valuations
- Transaction advisory services